The heart to any intellect is in the mind. For an object the size of a small melon it does contain many mysteries. How does it function? Can it be changed? The shape, size and other physical characteristics have not only been studied intensively, but fascination with the origin of the mind and the development of human knowledge has also continued to endure.
- Language level: B1+
- Aim: Discussing the beauty and mystery of the mind.
- Learner type: Young learners; Teens; Adults
- Time: 45 – 60 minutes
- Activities included: Discussing quotes, conversation questions, presentation, image discussion
- Topic: The human brain/mind
- Language: Any
- Materials: Text and images
Download the PDF talking points page: Brains ESLTalkingPoints PDF
Download the PDF images for class: Brains Images PDF